Thursday, January 15, 2009

1 Month Visit


Emmett had his big 1 month visit on Monday, the 12th and he is growing like a weed! Here are the stats:

Height - 21 3/4 in

Weight - 9 pounds 13 ounces

Head Circumference - 14

So, in the last 3 weeks he has gained 2 and 1/2 pounds and grown so much that his newborn outfits don't fit him anymore. Sigh... (At least he's still smaller than Jackson was at birth.) During these first 4 months they change so quickly and I'm really trying to slow down and enjoy it all. Even those late nights wakings aren't nearly as difficult as they were with the other kids. While Emmett hasn't proven to be my "easiest" baby, I think that I am really enjoying this stage more than ever before!

8 comments:

Anne said...

he is so cute!!

Amy M said...

I feel the same way about little Jane--enjoying EVERYTHING because I know she may be my last little one. Sniff...

Amy M said...

Come to think of it, I remember running into you at the doctor's office when Claire was brand-new and Ava was 6 months old. Where does time go?

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Ahhhh...such memories.

Kari said...

I could literally eat him up!!!! Where has the month gone?

The Smiths said...

Sleeping pictures are so sweet! He's adorable and in case I didn't mention it before, I love the name!

Anonymous said...

so stinkin cute!

Katie C Kirkham said...

I found you on the blog world! How fun. Lets go walking this week!