Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Our Littlest Soccer Player


Big Muscles


Ready for practice


Game face (we've been working on it)!

Kate is such a funny kid. She is quite a mix between tomboy and princess too! She spends her play day divided between trains and ponies. And while she was so excited to play soccer the ball HAD to be pink. I just love her spunky spirit.
Kate is a quick little runner but is also having a hard time realizing that this is her first season playing soccer and there are bigger kids who "won't share the ball". A good lesson to learn I think!
Note-Kate does NOT run like her Dad. hee-hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest dang pictures I've ever seen! I love those! It really captures what you are talking about with the tomboy/princess description. She is a doll. I can't wait to hear more about the rest of her season.

Anonymous said...

like her to play with my balls