Monday, March 19, 2007

FINALLY...WE'VE MOVED



Sorry for the long hiatus of no blogging but I am going to use the, "I just moved card". We actually moved on February 23rd but it is now that I am finally getting back into a normal routine. The slide show is of our house just before we moved everything in. As soon as I get my house all set up, I'll post some pictures of our decorated new digs.
If you ask Jason, he'd say that this was the easiest move we've had. He'd say that mostly because we hired a moving company and he spent the entire day at work (ha-ha). He's more than making up for it now though by moving boxes around the house and rearranging things as I change my mind on the layout.
We are completely enjoying our home and it is fun to see the kids excited. Last week Jackson's teacher gave them the assignment to write a story about their favorite place in Atlanta. Jackson's title...My House. It was a really cute story and I put the text in for you to read.

My House
By Jackson Hansen
My favorite place is my house. I like my house because there is a lot of space. I have my own room and even my own bathroom. My parents have a jet bathtub and I love taking baths in it. Come see our house you’ll think it is really amazing. I feel happy in my house when my family is with me. My house is the most special place in the world.

3 comments:

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Great shot of the house! SLIDE SHOW???? Jackson's story was great! Especially the "My houseis the most special place in the world.....

Love ya.....

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad you are back online. I have missed your comments and pictures. Being "down under" makes us miss you even more. I love Jackson's story. What more could you ask? Love to all.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it's time for some inside the house shots...so everyone can see how awesome it looks inside too!