Friday, September 04, 2009

I Haven't Died, I'm Just Overcommitted!

OK- There will be no apologies for my blogging hiatus but I really have missed checking in on all of my friends lives. I am seriously overcommitted (No way you say. Carolyn taking on more than a sane person would?). That's right people, I may have to be medicated for this condition. Well, since science still hasn't discovered a way to actually be in 2 places at the same time, the blogging has taken a serious back seat.
Suffice it to say that the Hansen crew is alive and well and I will getting back to my usual posting patterns this week. Until then, a virtual hug from me...to...you. :)

10 comments:

Shauna said...

It is about stinking time! I miss you guys more than you would know. LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

I'm mystified that you would be overextended. Who would have thought. :) Nice to hear from you!

Mary said...

Great that you're going to begin blogging again! Ummm! Not so great that you're overcommitted -- it gives one serious stress, you know.

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Overcommitted...too busy...overextended...overworked...overburdened...overcome...overdoing...overtired!!!

Get some sleep, girl....We can wait to hear all the wonderful things happening in your family. We're just glad you're alive and well. Enjoy life. We'll catch up when we can...

I love you all........

Anne said...

aw...love.

the andersons said...

Looking forward to catching up with you again!

CJ and Wendy's Family said...

hugs!

rbengtzen said...

you have shown again and again you are capable of doing an impossible number of things, beautifully. Looking forward to your updates!
Rachel Bengtzen

Kari said...

You? Ovecommitted? I have such a hard time imagining that ;) So glad to hear you are well!!

Lainie said...

Love hearing from you!!! We miss you guys TONS!!!!!