Saturday, January 02, 2010

Have you ever been this tired?

You may recall the post last fall where Ava fell asleep standing up. Well, she may have outdone herself today. After Ava changed and showered this afternoon, I told her to go to her room and put on the clothes I'd laid out for her. About 15 min later I found her on the steps outside of my bedroom, sans towel, but with her clothes laying next to her. She was so asleep that she didn't wake up when we dressed and put her in bed. It was the most bizarre thing... Wonder where she gets her uncanny ability to sleep anywhere?

8 comments:

Carly said...

Love this photo. What a treasure.

Kasey said...

Love it!

the andersons said...

you've got to keep this photo for sure--so funny!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Poor baby! Just too much FUN I guess!

Suzanne said...

Good for her! I'd love to be able to sleep like that.

Anne said...

this is killing me. and i am looking forward to watching the videos.

Mary said...

What an angelic pose! Sweet.

Anne said...

Hilarious! That little girl makes me laugh. Can't wait to see you...hope it's sooner than July! ;)