Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Arrrrgggghhhh - Emmett's 4!!!!

I can hardly believe that my baby boy turned 4 today!  While he still plays daily with his trains and cars, pirates are a new love for him.  In that spirit, we had a really fun pirate themed party with pirate pizza, arrrrrrhugala salad (a pirate's favorite vegetable you know) and a pirate birthday cake.  His gifts were (you guessed it) of the pirate variety :)  We had to pry the ship out of his hands with promises that he could play with it just as soon as he woke up tomorrow.


The kids had fun choosing gifts for him.  Kate was really excited to buy him the pirate spyglass and was even more excited to see how much he loved it!
Jackson loves his little brother so much.  He is a great example for Emmett, most of the time.... :)  Jackson is a very giving young man.  He went out on Black Friday with a full wallet and carefully picked out this birthday gift for Emmett and Christmas gifts for his family.







12 comments:

the andersons said...

Glad he loved the pirate ship--and see, it was a good choice on the toy, Jackson! Hope you see you soon. ;)

Shauna said...

Love this stinkin' cute family! So glad that you are posting again! I know I am one to talk :)

Kasey said...

How is that even possible? Last time I saw you, you were barely pregnant with Emmett. He's so adorable. Miss you!

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com

Iftekhar Ahmed said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Debt Management Plan said...

Your article is very useful and have good knowledge, thanks for the post.

Free Online Games said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.

Radiator Covers UK said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.

Rose Mary said...

Happy B'day dear..First time reader... loving it
Thesis Writing Service

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm sweetie 4 years old, lets get into bed get your knickers off so I can stick my fingers up your bum and finger and lick you to orgasm, you can stroke my c-ck until I am about to c-m then I will finish in your mouth, you love that and as soon we are alone now you can't wait to unzip my pants take my c-ck out and suck it, I am going to keep your knickers so I can sniff your pu-sy and c-m in them