Monday, February 19, 2007

And He's Off...




Jackson rode his bike completely by himself for the first time today! The broken arms this fall and winter weather have kept us from trying sooner. A few weeks ago, Jason took him out and taught him to ride in a straight line without too much trouble. Today we took it a step further and he learned to turn and do the whole thing by himself. I stood by cheering and video taping the milestone. It is so wonderful to watch your child learn to master a new skill!
As soon as I learn how to upload some video footage I'll post it on the blog. Until then, here are a few pics of him in action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to remember when Jason first learned to ride a bike. Unfortunately, all I remember is the many times he ran into inanimate objects -- the car, the curb, a post! They say each generation gets better. Let's hope so. Great job, Jackson!