Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love Note



I thought that this was too cute and especially appropriate for Valentines Day! Jackson keeps getting little "love notes" like this in his backpack from girls in his class. When I saw this note I asked him what he thought about it. Typical oblivious boy response was, "She likes to use short sentences." and "I think it's funny because she used the same sentence twice". I had to try to not laugh. His teacher says that Jackson is kind to everyone and is very well liked. What a wonderful compliment for him!

4 comments:

the andersons said...

So cute and funny! What guts these girls have! I remember one note I got from Joshua Fitch in 2nd grade... it said something I must not repeat on a blog! :)

the andersons said...

So cute and funny! What guts these girls have! I remember one note I got from Joshua Fitch in 2nd grade... it said something I must not repeat on a blog! :)

Anonymous said...

That is darling. I'm so glad you thought to scan it in and share. What a brave little girl. I couldn't do that even in college!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

I learned how to use this thing! THAT IS A MIRACLE!!!!!!! Anyway, I thought this note was THE BEST (not to mention Jackson's comments. He's just too much. Me, I don't think that "love note" thing is so funny...STAY AWAY FROM MY GRANDSON!