Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alaska....Here I Come!

Our TNT team will depart Atlanta tomorrow am at the unearthly hour of 6:05am. After a 2.5 hour flight to Minneapolis, we will take another 6 hour flight to Alaska. Then we get to hang out in Alaska on Friday, run our race on Saturday morning, hang out on Sunday and take the red-eye flight late that night.
This summer has been so packed that I am just starting to get excited as I pack for the event. Now I am really looking forward to this race and only wish that my family was going to be there too. I promise many gorgeous pictures upon my return!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! Love you--you are such a brave person! Have fun and don't forget we are WAY overdue for a girl's night out :) when you get back.

Love Ya!
Jen

BIGSKYBLAST said...

YOU GO, GIRL! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Love you... good luck and be careful... watch the belly !! :)

Steve Anderson said...

Good luck, Carrie!
Go Girl!
So proud of you!

Kasey said...

I was thinking about you all day while I was running my [shopping] marathon. You are amazing! Have a safe trip back.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for pictures...I bet it was beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Kari said...

How was it?! How are you feeling? Hope you and the family are all doing well ... can't wait for an update!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Can't wait to see pictures from the race and especially the growing belly... You told me you never took baby bump pictures with the other kids.... so do it with this one. You'll love to look back and see it... Love ya