Sunday, June 15, 2008

Barracuda Swim Season

You know that I have been busy because we have already had our 3rd swim meet and I haven't posted a single picture yet. I figured that I'd better get to it before the season ended!


Jackson is doing a great job on his backstroke, freestyle and butterfly. He has also been competing in the IM races this year. The IM (individual medley) is a length each of backstroke, butterfly, breastroke and freestyle. It is painful to watch (Jackson says it's more painful to do) but he has gotten first for the last 2 meets and beat his best time by 23 seconds during the last one! We are so proud of him!


Kate is also a super duper backstroker, coming in first or second each meet. She swims freestyle too and is really getting her breathing down. She cut all of her times in half from last season to this one. What an amazing change in one year!

2 comments:

BIGSKYBLAST said...

WAY TO GO JACKSON AND KATE! I wish I were there to see you swim this year!

Shauna said...

Jackson and Kate you are AWESOME! I wish I could come out there and play with you in the pool, but we can't wait for you to come to Utah so we can play here. I love you guys! And by the way Carolyn "HOLY CRAP". I still am in shock!!