Sunday, December 14, 2008

Deliciousness

I was given the option of staying in the hospital until tomorrow or going home today. Maybe it's because I have another 3 children at home but for the first time I opted to stay in the hospital another day. So far I've watched two movies, snuggled endlessly with Emmett and updated his baby book. It has been heavenly.

Since I have a few minutes, I am posting a couple of yummy pictures for your viewing pleasure. I am determined to hold this little guy as much as I can, for as long as I can because I know that this time will be over all too soon.

The sunken-in chin cracks me up. I remember Jason and I both looking at each other when Jackson was born and each asking if the other thought the chin was normal for a newborn.

Oh I love those binky pictures! He is such sweet little snuggler, I can't stand it!


Here he is in his going home outfit, testing out the carseat. Too bad you can't see just how adorable this kimono wrap is.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Emmett! I love his cute piggie toes!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a precious baby boy! Sure wish I could hold him! I loved our phone visit today...thanks! Hugs to you and your sweet family!

Anne said...

he is so sweet i can't even stand it. i want to bite his little cheeks. i will try to control myself.

Allison said...

You are right. He is so delicious!!! What a little cutie. I am so glad he is treating you right...he's off to a great start!

Anonymous said...

So great--what a Hansen he is. Allison told me he looked a lot like the other kids--yep she's right. Can't wait to come and see him!! (by the way i LOVE "Emmett"!

Winnie said...

I went to high school and BYU with Jason and I've been enjoying your blog. I just want to congratulate you on such a beautiful and absolutely perfect baby! Glad to see that everyone is doing so well. Peace out.

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Ah.......such love. How about I take a trip to Atlanta early-to-mid January? I CAN'T stand not holding this little one. What do you think?

Kasey said...

His 'big' toes look like he's giving his car seat "two thumbs up!"

Shauri said...

Preciousness. Seriously.