Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blogging Book


Grandma Hansen won the favorite Christmas gift award, when she made a book out of my blogging from 2007.  The tears flowed as I looked back over that year and all that we went through as a family.  The book is something that I'll treasure forever.
I was so happy with the book that I wanted to create a book for 2008 and one of Kate's blog too.  I was so disappointed when I went to Blurb's site and found that they no longer had access to Blogger's accounts though.  For those of you that don't know, you can literally download your entire blog to Blurb and then you simply arrange the text and pictures to your liking.  Well, good news!  Blurb again has access to blogger so you can easily create your own book.  Blurb is very user friendly and easy to navigate so check it out if you are interested.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Blurb! I'm on it like a bonnet(as Kristine would say)for my blog -- once I have a year completed.

Tracy said...

Great, thanks! I'll check it out!

Kasey said...

That is so awesome! I want to do it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah--I want to do that! How ya doing anyway?? Long time. I think about you all the time and (of course, no surprise) I never call. I hope you all are doing well!! Love you!

Katie C Kirkham said...

Wonderful idea! Although...you are a very strong writer. My blog book might be rather empty. hahaha.

See you manana!

Allison said...

That is such a great idea. I loved looking through it too. So many great memories!

Gretchen said...

What a beautiful looking book! Hey if you're interested, I just became a consultant for Heritage Makers which is a storybooking company! So if you ever want more options, templates, customizability, let me know! www.publishandpreserve.com