Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fancy Nancy

Ava is 100% Fancy and we love her for it.  She had some money to spend from Christmas and once she spotted this Fancy Nancy get-up in Target, she was in love.  Have you ever seen a cuter Fancy Nancy?

I particularly love that she had to wear her outfit even when she was riding her bike because really, every activity requires a little fanciness!  Ava never leaves the house without a little bling and a purse of some sort.  She loves to fill her bag with all sorts of treasures that have nothing in common except that they caught her eye.  Just another thing I love about her (except when I'm in a rush and waiting for her to fill her purse)!

5 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

She has the BEST personality !! Love her smile, love her dimples, love her !!

And since I was still on bed rest when you had Emmett, I can't remember if I've mentioned how gorgeous he is. Such a Hansen ! All your kids are gorg !!

Love ya

Mary said...

I think she is the one and only original Fancy Nancy!!!

(Sorry, but that 1939 tune just keeps coming into my mind.)

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Ah...the memories. WHAT A DOLL!

Kasey said...

Ava makes me smile. What a cute little lady!

Kari said...

That girl is too cute for her own good!!!