Monday, October 30, 2006

Go Kate!






Kate is enjoying soccer more and more. Not only did she not cry this time (although she did slump her shoulders and pout a few times) but she took the ball from one end of the field to the other and scored a goal! Go Kate!

I had to laugh when I saw these pictures and noticed her protruding tongue while concentrating on getting the ball and kicking it. I think that every one of the pictures taken of Jason playing tennis have him biting his tongue. Like father, like daughter!

Kate's favorite time of the game is still the end when the parents make a tunnel and the kids run through while we cheer. Then snack time. Does life get better than that?

1 comment:

Carly said...

I love the tongue photo too! I noticed that before I read your posting. It reminds me of all my little soccer pictures growing up. So cute...