Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy 7th Birthday Jackson!










We can hardly believe that Jackson is 7 years old! When I was waxing nostalgic on his birthday, thinking about the turmoil involved in getting him here, I told him that 7 years ago we were in the hospital waiting for him to arrive. I said that when I saw him I fell in love. He smiled a huge smile and told me that he did too. Cutest thing ever?!!!
It seems that kids end up getting at least 3 birthdays what with school party, friend party, family party, etc... These pictures are from our little family party. I continue the tradition of ice cream cakes which is so yummy. Jackson got a new bike for his birthday, Floam, Star Wars V and Over the Hedge. What do you think his favorite present was? That's right...FLOAM. I could have save a lot of money!

No comments: