Monday, October 23, 2006

Primary Presentation

Both Jackson and Kate participated in the primary presentation program at church yesterday. It has always been my very favorite Sunday service and this was no exception. I love watching the children sing their little hearts out and shine as they say their memorized parts. This Sunday Kate added a little something extra to her part. After she said loud and clear into the microphone "Prophets in the scriptures, teach me to follow Jesus", she gave me the thumbs up sign, tilted her head and gave a long deliberate wink. Of course everyone laughed and she wasn't sure why. Jackson too did a wonderful job with his line, "Noah's family was protected through obedience. I too can be protected when I obey". He is getting so big and continues to show me what an obedient boy he is.

1 comment:

Carly said...

That is hilarious! I love the primary program too, especially when you don't have to help plan it or participate in it. hee, hee.