Monday, October 23, 2006

Pumpkin Patch











Grandma Anderson is visiting from Montana this week and what a special treat it is to have her here for Jackson's birthday! Today the kids were out of school for a teacher preparation day so we took advantage and went to a pumpkin patch. While we ended up at a different location than originally planned the kids had a blast anyway. This pumpkin patch had a large caged area where the bunnies jumped around and the kids could pet/hold or hop after them. It was the highlight of the trip but the kids are also looking forward to carving the pumpkin (or watching Daddy carve it).

2 comments:

Carly said...

I love the pumpkin patch photos! Farrah and I are going to the pumpkin patch this week and I am excited. I can't believe Kate's eyelashes! They are so long...

Anonymous said...

so, so incredibly cute! I love the bunnies! I'm so impressed that Ava held one too. Looks like a good time had by all!