Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Little Gobblins


We had such a good time last night with the kids! This year Jackson begged me to dress up so I finally caved. It usually isn't my thing but I tried to get into the spirit of it and ended up having a lot of fun. Jackson and Kate especially liked my black eye make-up. They said it made me look spooky. Next year Daddy has to step up too.
This was the first year that I didn't help to choose Jackson or Kate's costumes. Jackson really wanted to be Luke Skywalker but we couldn't find a costume in his size so he settled for Obi-Wan Kenobi. He especially liked wielding the lightsaber and torturing his sister with it. There was no question in Kate's mind that she would be the little mermaid. Her favorite part of the costume was her sparkly shoes, until they kept coming unlatched all evening. Ava's peacock costume was the cutest thing I'd ever seen and looked even cuter on her. Her little tail even bobbled up and down when she walked. I am quite sure that I took a hundred pictures of Ava last night. Too bad she'll be too big for it next year...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing events almost as they happen. Your little goblins are so darling. No wonder you took so many pictures of Ava -- what a cute costume!

I thougt you might be interested in The Johnson Family blog. Address:
http://garritjohnson.blogspot.com/

Now I'll see if I can submit this comment.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I did it. I actually figured out how to submit a comment.

Love your blog -- the photos and the comments. You are quite the photographer and techo wonder!