Sunday, November 19, 2006

You've Got to be Kidding Me!!!

Buckle Fracture

Hugging the Wall

Jackson Skating

Jackson and his Buds

Well, Jackson's last day with a splint on was Thursday. Boy was he excited too. He even participated in PE on Friday and his coach said that it was so good to have him back.
So, on Saturday we went to an ice skating party for Jackson's friend Zoe. I was getting ready to post the cutest pictures of the kids from that day. It was the first time that Jackson and Kate had gone skating and they had a blast! Jackson fell a couple of times and cried that his wrist hurt but it wasn't very impressive and I thought he'd feel better with time. Well...last night he woke up crying telling me that his wrist hurt. Today I had to work in the ER so I had Jason bring him in for an x-ray and sure enough he broke his wrist! It is a buckle fracture (not nearly as big of a deal as the last break) but he will have to get another cast for 4 weeks. Poor guy!!!
I decided to post the cute pictures anyway and the new x-ray. Hopefully he'll be out of this cast by Christmas...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can't believe it!!! Twice in one year is more than any kid should have to put up with! But then, some years are destined to be more memorable than others. Hang in there Jackson!

Anonymous said...

That's sooooo sad! So he'll have a cast during Christmas? Well at least you guys are coming!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so cute. I love how Kate hugs the wall too. The break is a bummer, but you can't keep such an active boy down for too long!