Monday, November 13, 2006

Siding

Back of the house

Where the porch will go

Great room

They began putting the siding up last Thursday and now the back of the house and sides are nearly complete. I think the siding on front of the house will be completed tomorrow. I have chosen a color for the house and will test a small patch out next week. That task has been the most challenging of them all for me. It's a big commitment.
Not too many more decisions to make at this point. I have to choose the type of stone for the front porch, pillars and fireplaces. I also have to choose interior colors. I am having a friend with an interior design backround help with that though. I'll post some pictures of the front in the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of the kids all looking at the house is so cute. I'm not too worried about your future decisions, you've made great ones so far. I love the windows you chose.