Friday, January 05, 2007

Coming Along

Front View

Rear View

Front Porch

Great Room



We just returned from an 18 day long vacation (more posts and updates to come later) to see quite a transformation of our home. Here are a few pictures of some updates. The interior paint color is a primer and not the true color. They are waiting to apply to interior color until things are mostly in.
After each round of decisions I somehow think that I am done with the decision making portion of this project. Not the case. Our builder just gave me another 10 item to do list and it needs to be completed yesterday of course! I am not complaining because it is very exciting but I am getting so ready to move back into our home.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Your house is beautiful! Love the rock work on the front. Beautimus!

Anonymous said...

It is looking so beautiful. It makes me want to cry. Tears of joy...

. said...

All I want to see is my room? Are you going to stick me in the basement?

Nice crib yo!