Sunday, November 30, 2008

Belly Shots

There you go! After putting it off for as long as I could, I am finally posting a few belly shots. These pictures were taken today, 11 days before D-Day. Now perhaps our familes can kindly stop the threats?

Bless Jason for being the camera man and putting up with me. The photo shoot ordeal went something like this, he'd take a picture and then I'd look at it commenting that there is no way I was that big. I would then insist that he try again. Alas, after 20 or so pictures and angles, I came to the realization that I really do have that big of a belly and that just maybe, I am not "all belly" as people keep telling me. (Big liars!)

It is a bittersweet feeling as the pregnancy comes to an end. I am so excited to meet this little guy but sad to know that this is it and I won't ever be pregnant again. After tonight, I am also sad because the photo shoot made me realize how many hours are ahead of me at the gym! :)

14 comments:

the andersons said...

you look great.. we are looking forward to getting the news on the big day!

Kasey said...

I love the belly shots! You know what is so amazing to me is that if you cropped either of these pictures at your neck, you would never even know you were pregnant. Gals can only be jealous that you look so lean and healthy at full term!

Isn't it exciting to know you'll have a new little one around the Christmas tree this year?! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little brother. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures. They made me smile and miss you! You look great and HAPPY! I now know the date of the BIG DAY! I'm so excited for you! Hugs to the whole gang!

Mary said...

Thanks for the pics. Now I know that you are really pregnant and that this whole thing is a fact and not just wishful thinking! You really do look great and full of energy. Eleven days to go. Wow! We're so excited.

The Bellyakers... said...

You are all tummy-- you look fantastic! Best of luck!! Can't wait to see the pictures of this new little Hansen!

Shauna said...

I kept saying to mom I would love to see a picture of you pregnant. Being so far away it seems that it isn't happening. But yes the pictures prove it is true and I can't wait to have a new little nephew.

Sara said...

So happy for you! I'm glad to see you looking so vivacious with only 10 days to go... I know your bittersweet feelings, too. My dad says it's going "from production phase into management phase". I like that because it validates both important parts of the process of having a family. Enjoy your delivery and best wishes for wonderful memories as you welcome your sweet boy into the world!

emily said...

You look absolutely beautiful, Carolyn! The rest of us can only HOPE to look so good :-) Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy when he gets here! xoxo

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Personally, I think you look GREAT (but you always do when you're pregnant!) Now you're down to your "last weekend". ENJOY!

Kari said...

So glad to finally catch a peek of that belly ... you look *FABULOUS* Sending prayers and well wishes for a wonderful delivery and recovery! Can't wait to hear the news :)

Unknown said...

you make me laugh!!

The Smiths said...

You look so awesome...and so happy! I am so excited for you guys to welcome this sweet addition!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Have a great day tomorrow! There's nothing like a sweet warm baby (and a morphine drip can't hurt!)

Love to you all.

SHANNA said...

you are so beautiful!!! i hear ya about the gym. i am fighting with that as we speak, but you look GREAT and i love the belly shots. you will be so glad you did that. congratulations for have FOUR babies and surviving!!! you are such a great mom!! i love reading your blogs and seeing your babies get so big. time flies!