Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Fun

As usual, a good time was had by all on Halloween. I love, love, love decorating for this holiday and had such fun planning for the big night. Unfortunately, Ava was truly terrified of half of our decorations though, so we had a lot less spooky effects this year. There were several rooms in our house that she hasn't walked through in a month even with all of the accomodations.

On Halloween night, some friends came over for chili, cornbread and yummy treats and then the Dad's and kids hit the neighborhoods. I'd say it was a success in the kids eyes as Jackson had to stop back home once to empty his bag before heading out for more goods! Kate and Ava didn't last quite as long but they had loot o' plenty. I expect they'll eat it up for 2 days and then grow tired of it like they usually do. Then I'll toss the rest! Here are a few photos of the cuteness.

Jackson (and every other 9 year old boy) chose to dress up as Indiana Jones.

Kate elected to be a cheerleader but when asked if she wanted to start doing cheerleading she said, "No, I do gymnastics". Way to go, girl! :)

Ava originally wanted to be a ghost but due to the lack of creativity/time on her Mom's part, she was talked into being a princess which equally thrilled her

5 comments:

BIGSKYBLAST said...

They must have been the three best looking kids on the block. I LOVED seeing them in their splendor...thanks Carrie!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. They all look so happy and absolutely darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute...just what I've been waiting for! You always seem to have so much fun with Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Only 20 more days until I get another cousin sweet!

PS. I tried to be indiana jones for halloween until my dad found some fake teeth and he wanted me to where them. And the girls also look cute, the cheerleader and the princess Ava.

Anonymous said...

Hi kate. I like your dog. What's his or her name is his or her name Max or furry? Kate I love your dog I think your dog is named Max. Love Courtnie