Friday, October 31, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Although Miss Ava is well over 3 years old, until last night she still slept in her crib. She did so because like her siblings she did not attempt to climb out even once she knew that she was able. In preparation for the baby and the girls sharing a room though, we decided it was time for her to make the transition. We picked out matching sheets and"birdie" blankets which made the girls both very excited and set things up yesterday. This was what I saw when I arrived after the show. Made me tear up that she is so big!

3 comments:

Anne said...

so cute!! love the bedding, too.

Anonymous said...

All children look angelic when they're asleep, but some look that way when they're awake too...that's Ava! The blankets are perfect.

Anonymous said...

let me join you and christen that big girl bed, lots of room for you to thrash around know when I pull your knickers off and eat your p-ssy , you LOVE having your p-ssy eaten, you are too young for sex so I think I will cum in your knickers then put them back on you and rub it in your p-ssy, I get my c-m in you which I want to do and you stay a virgin