Thursday, October 30, 2008

WICKED AWESOME

My Fall Festival Co-Chair, Angela, and I treated ourselves to this amazing production as a congratulations on another successful festival. (We are going to have to do this every year) Despite husbands being out of town, a Cheetah girl concert (more to come), soccer practice carpool, and the night before Halloween, we made it happen and are so glad that we did.
I'd heard a lot of great things about this producation and was certainly not disappointed! The playwrite cleverly tied in all of the elements from the Wizard of Oz while explaining the "wicked" witch's story. If you have a chance, go and see the show. I promise you won't be disappointed!

9 comments:

Kasey said...

I've wanted to see this but it hasn't come to my area yet. Maybe I'll have to go to it...

The Smiths said...

Yeah for you! This is the one show we have seen in London and it was Awesome! My girls LOVE the soundtrack!

Korryn said...

You should read the book....it's interesting..there is also a sequel book, but I forget the title!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this musical and highly recommend it to EVERYONE. Before I went, I'd heard most of the fabulous music, but didn't know the storyline. It is also fabulous! My advice to anyone who hasn't seen it would be to pay the price for good seats. It's worth it. It's coming to Utah next spring and I'm hoping to see it again. Sigh!

angela said...

was it "wicked awesome", RI girl?

Craig said...

anne has been wanting to see this production very badly. thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see Fall Festival and Halloween pictures. Hope it was ALL fun!

Kari said...

My all-time FAVE musical! Saw it a year and a half ago and have tickets on my fridge for July 18, 2009!!!!!!! Can hardly wait to see it again. Perfect reward :)

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting......post those pictures, Fall Festival Queen!