Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm really not a groupie, but...

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the Twilight series books to the point of basically forcing them upon my friends. That being said, I haven't elevated myself to the status of groupie - book signings, Twilight Mom groups, etc. Until today, I would see those Twilight movie countdown tickers on people's blogs and think, "Really?" I was lukewarm (at best) about the movie because nobody, and I mean nobody, can duplicate the Edward that I have going on in my head! Well, idealized Edward or not I was hooked after watching this trailer! Add me to the list of those counting down the days until this movie is released! What do you think?

4 comments:

Kasey said...

The first book was one of my favorites. I'm excited to re-live those moments of the movie, because I'm too lazy to read it again!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Oh yeah. In fact it's the ONLY one I read. I MUST see it. Maybe I'll even read the sequels now!

Wendy Niceler said...

I knew it was only a matter of time Carolyn before you were drawn in like the rest of us...
sigh......

angela said...

let's go together...and get a hot lunch