Friday, May 18, 2007

Arrrrgh Matey!




Does anybody remember how awesome field day was in elementary school? For me it was a magical day of contests, eating treats and playing games against the teachers. What a wonderful way to wrap up the school year! Now I get to live vicariously through Jackson as he enjoys his field day. Last year I was able to volunteer for field day activities and this year I so wish I could have been there. The theme was pirates and the kids looked adorable all decked out. A Mom in Jackson's class made the cute bandanas for the kids to wear and keep as a momento. So Cute!! Here are a few shots of Jackson, some "in character" and others just of our sweet little man.

1 comment:

Allison said...

The hint of a mustache is my favorite part. He looks so cute. That DOES bring back such great memories of sunny days, at the end of the school year. So fun!