Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Movin' on up



Jackson moved up a level during his last day of swim classes last week. He has been working hard for months to achieve this and I am proud of him. Here are a few pictures of him after he rung the bell (what they do when the kids move up a level). Summer swim team at our swim/tennis club begins next week and Jackson is very much looking forward to it. It is more fun and less stress is placed on swim stroke technique. We are hopeful that we'll all get to hang out at the pool quite a bit and enjoy this beautiful Atlanta weather. Summer is my favorite time of year!

3 comments:

the andersons said...

Congratulations Jackson! That is awesome!

Rebecca said...

Carolyn-
I just finished reading through the entries about Kate. I am so very sorry this has happened.My nephew had ALL 5 years ago and is a happy clam today.Please send me your e-mail address so I can know how you are. love, becca snow (snow.rebecca@gmail.com)

An said...

Yay for swimmers! Swimmers rule.