Wednesday, October 24, 2007

8 Year Old Fun



I can hardly believe that our little man turned 8 years old yesterdat. It really feels like we were just going to the hospital for induction and now look at how big he is!

This is a picture of him with his favorite birthday present - a submersible cruiser. He has had his eye on this since April and the infatuation never wavered. I was psyched to find it on clearance in September and quickly snagged it. I hope it lives up to his expectations when he can finally take it on it's maiden voyage in May!


For his day, we told him that he could go anywhere he wanted for his 8th birthday dinner and of all places he chose McDonalds! Our wallets were happy but Jason and I would have definitely preferred a different venue. Nevertheless, we had happy meals and opened up his family birthday presents. Here are a few pictures of the very low key event. The theme for nearly all of the gift definitely had a Pokemon common thread but he couldn't have been happier about it. It was so refreshing to see how easy it was to make it a special day for him. I think he could have had 2 gifts and been just as happy.

We have a Pokemon friend birthday party in the works for November 10th and that is when we'll pull out all of the stops! We're trying to make the birthday last a month I think.

That is one happy face opening up a new Pokemon DVD. His first, and I am quite sure that it won't be his last.








Jackson was further thrilled by Grandma Hansen's gifts of Pokemon cards and book. He has counted and organized all of his Pokemon cards already and can't wait to add more to his collection. I can't believe how much he know about this stuff.








While Ava may technically have been the one to give Jackson this Pokemon Piplup. She just as quickly took possession on the item calling it, "My Klip-Klop". Thank heavens Jackson is an easy going big brother when it comes to things like that.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we get naked and go to bed, we start rubbing each others co=ck until they get nice and hard, I go down on you and suck yours, I know you can't c=m I just love sucking little boy's, then you take mine in your wet, warm soft mouth and slurp, lick and suck until I pump it full of c-m and it runs out and drips off your chin, boy's suck c=ck the best, I put you on your hands and knees and lube you good, spread your cheeks and slip my c=ck in your sweet, tight hole and you scream as it hurts to start but soon you will beg for it, I gently pump your sweet hole but you are so tight I soon c-m and watch it run from you, that boipussy is mine now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG MAN!!!!