Monday, November 19, 2007

Catching you up Part 1 - Halloween



I know that it has been nearly 3 weeks since Halloween but since I am using my blog as journaling too, I have to put together my slide show and give details. My Mom and Dad flew into town for the occasion and we were so happy to have them here. They graciously offered to pass out the candy so that all of us could go trick-or-treating together. Our neighborhood puts on a little costume parade for the kids each year and feeds everyone for they fill up on junk. So we first hit that and then made our way around the neighborhood.

Both the Andersons and the Stowells joined us for trick-or-treating and we were so happy to have them join us. Jason ended up taking the older boys on as they wanted to run from house to house and we took the younger ones and the strollers and slowly made our way down one street. It was a great time as always. It is a pretty no stress holiday which I do love.

I am pretty bummed that Jason and I didn't dress up. We had a great costume idea that we are going to have to do next year. Nope, my lips are sealed. You'll just have to wait and see..

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Those costumes were REALLY cute! Thanks for letting us come trick-or-treating with you!