Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday CJ!


This shout out goes to my little bro CJ who turns the big 26 today! CJ is the 5th in line of the 6 of us and somehow managed to grow up to be one pretty cool guy despite years of torture from his older 4 siblings. These are just a few of the things that I love about him.

1) He was the first of my siblings to leave skiing and join me on the "dark side" of snowboarding. He now completely destroys me and I don't even mind. (It might be because he has almost spent nearly a third of his college career on the slopes but I digress...)

2) He can quote the entire script from Monty Python's The Holy Grail. How cool is that!

3) He liked to cook growing up and can make some seriously yummy pies.

4) He is a great uncle and loves to play with his nieces and nephews. They love him!

5) He has a great sense of humor and it is non-stop laughing when we get together.

6) We share a rather twisted love of Yahtzee and Sequence and can play for HOURS.

7) The man can dance and I have footage from Dance Dance Revolution to prove it. :)

8) He has fabulous hair :) We all wish for that natural blond.

9) He is SO very humble (hee-hee).

10) He and our youngest brother, Kurt, are best friends. I have always thought that was so special to have a best friend as your sibling.


I LOVE YOU CJ!!! -- ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Craig said...

You left a very important detail out in #6...... You share the fact that your brother Craig consistently embarrasses you both in Yahtzee! BAMMM!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

DUH, DUH, HAPPY BIRFDAY! I LOVE to see these blogs! One more thing left out...it is SO COOL that he still loves his Mom enough not to care if he kisses her in public! SHE LOVES IT!

Kasey said...

I'm coming to YOUR house for pie.