Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ready, Set, Go....

While the marathon isn't for another 4 days I have exactly 1 day left to get my entire family ready to go out of town. Usually I manage this by staying up all night but I think that might not be conducive to actually completing the marathon. In an effort to be more productive, I have made an extensive to do list for today and am working feverishly to get things checked off during normal awake hours. Updating blog...check.
So this will be my last post for a week as we travel to Disney for the marathon and then play in the parks for the next 4 days. I can't wait!
PS-Please say a special prayer on Sunday morning for me - I could use all the help I can get. :)

11 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Good luck in the race Carolyn !! I know you will do great !! Drive safe and have a blast with your little family in the magical world of Disney !!

emily said...

Carolyn,

GOOD LUCK! I will definitely be thinking about you on Sunday morning...all your training is really going to pay off. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! xoxo

Anonymous said...

We are very proud of you Carolyn! Have a great trip, we will be thinking of you all day and the reason you are doing this race. Love you tons!!

Kari said...

I've been thinking about you all week!!! I will be cheering you on from sunny AZ - I have several friends running the PF Chang's Rock & Roll Marathon this weekend, too! I wish I could be there are the finish line to give you a huge hug and tell you how proud of you I am ... and see you hug Kate (and the rest of the fam)! Have a wonderful time with Mickey and friends, too! Will be holding out for a post-marathon update!!!

Allison said...

Good luck! I know you will do wonderfully and I am excited to hear how it all goes. We'll be thinking of you!

the andersons said...

Good luck! We will be thinking about you and hope everything goes well. It's a wonderful reason to be doing a marathon, that's for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic trip!!! Enjoy the time during and after the run thoroughly. How often are gifts given to others that require hours and hours and hours...did i mention hours (??) of our own hard toil and physical exersion. We are as always in complete and total awe of all that you do.

We'll be thinking of you!! Tell Jason we expect video footage with play-by-play commentary.
Rachel and Alan

BIGSKYBLAST said...

You go girl! See you soon!

Kasey said...

Rock their world! We'll be thinking of you. :)

Proud friend

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em tiger!!! We will be thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Live strong, be strong! Enjoy your family and the efforts of your hard work. Our thoughts and prayers are always with the "Hansen 5", but more so this weekend!