Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Thrashers Game

Last week we went to see my first professional hockey game with 4 friends! Although I know relatively little about the sport I throughly enjoyed the experience (must be that competitive streak in me). Our team lost, and sadly there weren't any fights but we still had a blast and are definitely going to hit another game this season!

Ben and Sarah are those generous souls who treated us to the game and patiently explained what was happening the entire time. (What a perk it was going with 2 hockey fans, one of which was raised in Canada). I pretty much got it by the end and could even describe icing now. Thanks guys and when can we go again?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben and Sarah...what a sweet couple! I'm glad you had such a great experience!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

I love going to Hockey games. They are so exciting !!

Kari said...

I've been to several hockey games and they are so fun!! There is something so exciting about going to ANY professional sporting event - I remember going to see the AZ Diamondbacks for the first time and being blown away by the size of the ballpark (and how far up our nosebleed seats were when I was 6 months pregnant - nice hike)!

Life in the Oliver Lane! said...

We are ready for another game whenever you are! We had so much fun too ,GO THRASHERS!