Friday, March 28, 2008

2 Little Mamas - Shout Out

One of my good friends, Sarah, is an amazingly creative woman. (For those of you that know Carly, she is the Atlanta version of her) :)
Sarah recently started an Etsy shop called 2 Little Mamas with her sister and you should definitely check this site out. If I can be so bold, I would also recommend that you return often to see what fun new things she has created. One of my favorite inventions is her Baby Bundle - wipes and diaper holder. It is way cute! Let me know what you think.
While I am on the subject of tres talented friends, you should also check out Carly's Etsy site - Chuckles and Grins. You will be very impressed, I have no doubt.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Thanks for the shout-out Carolyn, you're the best!

Kari said...

Super cute goodies ... have bookmarked both :)

the andersons said...

I have to say that I check Carly's blog frequently... I love her pics and her style!

Life in the Oliver Lane! said...

Thanks Carylon! You're a doll!