Monday, March 31, 2008

For a Limited Time

You can donate to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!!! Well okay, not really. You can always donate but I am only going to run one more marathon this year (I swear) so for a limited time you can donate through me.
Clicking on THIS will get you directly to my webpage. From there all you need is a credit card and a desire to make a difference in the lives of others (laying it on kind of thick aren't I?). Seriously, Team in Training is hoping to cross the billion dollar fundraising mark this year and we need your help to do it! Thanks for considering the cause. We love you!

3 comments:

angela said...

tnt rocks! No wimps!

Kari said...

How long are you personally collecting? I wanna donate again but have to spread out my spending with my travel expenses ;)

Carolyn Hansen said...

I'll be collecting until the race on June 21st. Whenever you can donate I'll take it! :)
Thanks!