Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Budding Photgrapher?

When I went to download the latest pictures from my camera, I found a whole ton by Kate. Here are a few of my favorite comments by Kate on her photos.


Me: "Why did you take this picture?"

Kate: "So we could see what show was on."



Me: "Why did you take this picture?"


Kate: Giggle...giggle... "Look, those are my knees". (Look carefully at the bottom of the photo).





Me: Why did you take this picture?


Kate: "I wanted to take a picture of her and then cut it out and put it in a picture frame. Then I wanted to hang it on my wall."





Me: Why did you take this picture?

Kate: "Because I knew Ava would love it."

4 comments:

Kari said...

I love her comments! Kendyl thinks she "owns" my P&S camera now that I have my big one and I find some great stuff on there!! I have some of the funniest pictures she took of herself when Kasey and I went to lunch that I want to make into a mosaic ... thanks for the reminder!

Kasey said...

Isn't it great that it doesn't cost money to develop all of these pictures now? It's okay for Kate to go crazy with the camera and see what she comes up with! This was a fun read.

Anonymous said...

Hey, she knew exactly why she took each picture. And just like I always tell Merrell, "You just can't take enough pictures of THINGS, PEOPLE, LANDSCAPES, etc. etc. etc."

Thanks for sharing her photos. So cute!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

I think Kate's photos were great and it was fun to hear her reasoning. The one of lovey was my favorite I think. "Because I knew Ava would love it." How wonderful.