Wednesday, June 27, 2007

2 Wonderful Wednesday Stories

So, with the exception of one week, Jackson has been keeping up with his story writing. Beginning is still the hardest part for him but once the pencil hits the paper he is having an easier time adding the details. Here are a couple of recent stories from our Wonderful Wednesday story time.

Story #1
One of the Twelve Apostles Spoke

I got to do something cool last Sunday. At Stake Conference an apostle spoke to everyone in church. I got to shake the apostle’s hand at the end. His name was Russell M. Nelson. He spoke about holding onto the iron rod. I will remember that day forever.

Story #2
My First Summer Camp

Have you ever been to a sports camp? I went to sports camp last week. In camp you get to do volleyball, tennis, soccer, basketball, and swimming. The swimming was my favorite part. My coach, Craig, can do a slam dunk. I went to camp with a friend named Taylor. He lives across the street and is funny. Camp was really fun. I’m excited about my next camp. It’s called Camp Invention.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

For sure give us a call when you get in town. We just live up the street from Shauna. How funny is that. We are excited to meet your cute family.

the andersons said...

Good stories, Jackson.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jackson, you are doing great! Keep it up!