Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bye Hatch Family!


So it took me a few days to post a note about some of our closest friends, the Hatches, who have moved to San Antonio. We have known since February that they would be leaving but it still stinks! Since they left on Thursday I have thought thought about calling them several times only to remember they weren't here anymore. I have looked for the girls at swim practice and tried to catch a glimpse of their family at church today. I wonder when I'll stop doing those kind of things.
Although I know we'll be lifelong friends, we sure are going to miss our daily interactions with them. Those people in San Antonio are pretty lucky to be getting such a neat family. We miss you already Hatches!!!
PS-Get your blog started Anne...I need details! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hear, hear!! Diddo to all of your comments. I just wish I had known them longer. . .