Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Ava!!!


I can hardly believe that Ava is 2 years old. I clearly remember holding her in my arms in the recovery room and falling in love with her angelic face 2 years ago. Everything has changed in two years and yet some things haven't changed. She still has that angelic face. She still is bald and she definitely still has a huge spirit in a little body.
Since Gramma and Grampa weren't here on Kate's birthday we had a double celebration for Kate and Ava. Ava graciously shared the day with her sister and they even shared the same birthday present -- a new trampoline!!!
It was the most fun I've had decorating as Jackson and Kate helped me make the decorations and put them up. The birthday cake was a special order request from Kate, a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake. It was yummy!
We are blessed with 3 wonderful children, entrusted to us from heaven.

4 comments:

Craig said...

Happy Birthday, Ava!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ava!

So when we moved here, she was just a newborn. I can't believe two years have passed already! :-)

An said...

Yay, Ava! Can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

get on my lao so I can get my hand in your diaper and finger you to orgasm, lay you down take off your diaper and lick you to another, then teach you what a good girl does with her mouth at 2 , swallow as much as you can sweetie