Friday, June 22, 2007

New suit


Ava is truly a water baby. No doubt this comes from her spending every summer minute of her life at the pool but she is getting too bold for my taste. A few weeks ago she began pushing me away from her so that she could swim (I mean SINK) on her own. That wasn't working for me so I went looking for a good floatie. I have to give credit to my friend, Laura Chappell, who discovered this swim suit/floatie combo from Land's End. A few of my favorite features:
1. The vest clips into the bottoms so the vest doesn't ride up
2. You have a cute suit when she is out of water and doesn't need the vest
3. It keeps her upright
4. The vest dries quickly
5. The vest zips in the back so she can't take it off herself
6. Sears sells Land's End so you can see it up close before you purchase it
I'll have to post some pictures of Ava in the suit. She swims all over the pool now and loves her independence. Me too!

1 comment:

the andersons said...

very cute..