Monday, June 18, 2007

300 Atlanta

The Proof

We went to a great bowling alley last week when Jason's parents were visiting and loved it so much that we brought my Mom there today for family night. I know that it is goes against everything you know bowling alleys to be but this one is clean, not smoke filled and well designed. They have created this alley to be a comfortable, fun and clean environment and the kids love it. Ava jams to the music, and the kids bowl their little hearts out. We have such a great time there! Tonight I had a particularly great time...mostly because I beat Jason for the first time ever! One of our very first dates was bowling. He scored in the 160's and I barely reached 100. That pattern has seemed to continue for our marriage until today. Jason wasn't too thrilled with his performance but I will relish this night for I don't know if I'll ever have a repeat performance!

3 comments:

Craig said...

Come on Carolyn...... It can't go in the record books if you use the bumpers. (I've got your back, Jason.)

Michael Orr said...

Jason got served!

Unknown said...

Diddo to the bowling stats--Sean took me bowling on our first date with about the same results. However, I have yet to claim the honored status of being the winner!!! Rock On Carolyn!