Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Famous Friends


When I was in the Primary Presidency our primary worked on "building" a temple - lego by lego. The children could put a lego on each Sunday they attended church and another one if they brought their scriptures too. We took a picture of the completed work at the end of the summer of 2006 and submitted it to the Friend.

Well, the photo just showed up in this February's edition and you can find our Brockett Primary on page 46 if you'd like. Jackson is front and center next to the temple, Kate is in the front row on the left and I am standing on the right holding Miss Ava.

The kids were pretty psyched to have their first publication! :)

5 comments:

Kasey said...

That's awesome! Wow, first the Ensign, now the Friend. Maybe the New Era is next! ;)

BIGSKYBLAST said...

TOO COOL! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!

Craig said...

Hey that is pretty sweet! It makes me wonder where you got the design plan for the Lego building. Did you find instructions for it or is there some sort of Lego savant in your ward?

Life in the Oliver Lane! said...

hey, you've been taged! look at my blog and you will understand!

Kari said...

That is so awesome!! Too bad I was just released from the primary presidency!!! Can't wait to show my girls someone I know in the Friend :)