Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pokemon Crazy


Holy smokes! Does anybody else have a child who is completely obsessed with Pokemon? I mean, I don't think Jackson has ever seen a Pokemon show but apparently when every other Pokemon obsessed boy in his class introduced him to the world of Pokemon he was hooked. Now Jackson can only talk about Pokemon and the virtues of one over another. I sit with glazed eyes while I try to pretend that I am somewhat interested in the subject matter. Even though I think spending tons of money of trading cards is completely ridiculous, he's enjoying the collecting so I've let it go.
I have shown my utmost support, infact, by planning a Pokemon themed 8th birthday bash which will be held in our home (cringe). Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I haven't had to deal with Pokemon yet ... our nemesis is Polly Pockets. They seem to mass produce in our house. We actually have several "collections" of toys but those Polly Pockets - sheesh!!!! I totally don't get it :)

Anonymous said...

Jackson,
well when you left I loved Pokemon cards. I have Meowth and Meditite.Meditite weakness is one of his attacks.Meowth I want to get rid of. those are the only two cards I've got.its gonna be great