Thursday, September 13, 2007

Super Suppers

I am completely in love with Super Suppers! Shortly after Kate's diagnosis my Mom bought me a few meals from them and encouraged me to keep several back-ups in the freezer for those times when you need a quick but tasty meal. (We also received a few meals from My Girl Friend's Kitchen and loved those just as much.) If you haven't ever heard of these you've got to look them up and see if there is one locally. They are everywhere!

The easiest way to go (and yes I have done this) is to place a call and pick up those delicious homemade pre-packaged meals, complete with cooking instructions. Alternatively, you could make a date of it with some friends and put together you own meals. They put out all of the ingredients, recipes and packaging. All you have to do is show up. I swear it is that easy and pretty fun if you go with the right crew!

Let me know what you all think!

4 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

That Super Suppers looks like it has a pretty good menu selection. I can see why you use them sometimes.

Our problem is... we LOVE to cook. So that is half the fun along with having it turn out really yummy !!

Carolyn Hansen said...

I know what you mean Deb. I USED to enjoy cooking but between taking care of 3 kids, their activities, my work, church responsiblities, etc. this has definitely moved down the list of enjoyable activities. Maybe someday it'll take it's rightful place once again.

Kari said...

We don't have Super Suppers right by me (some across town) but I've been to a couple of different meal prep kitchens ... LOVE THEM!! What a time saver! I agree that time is short most days so these can be a lifesaver!!

the andersons said...

Do they ship these meals to Taiwan?