Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Pirate Dragons


Jackson has really gotten into soccer in the last 2 seasons. Jason and I were laughing at how he used to get upset when someone wouldn't "share the ball" and we'd have to spend half of the game consoling him. If Jackson doesn't consciously think about it, now he is the one that wants to be the power forward and score all of the goals. This season, he and his teammates are working really hard on passing and staying in position.
It has been so much fun to see Jackson's footwork skills developing over the course of the last 2 seasons as well. His coach is very big on good ball handling skills and we can see how much more confident of a player that has made him. Soccer games are not a bad way to spend a Fall Saturday morning if you ask me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good, Jackson! There's no doubt, you're a great athlete! I'm glad to hear you're loving soccer...go Pirate Dragons!

Love,
Anne

Kari said...

He can't help but be a great athlete with parents who compete in triathalons :) Way to go, Jackson!!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

WAY TO GO, JACKSON. I wish your game hadn't been cancelled when I was visiting. I would LOVE to see you play soccer and SCORE, SCORE, SCORE!

Craig said...

I know dribbling with the outside of the foot when I see it..... nice.

Anonymous said...

You look like you belong in Brazil playing on the national teams... impressive little man!!