Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ava's First Day of Preschool!

Today was Ava's first day of pre-school! Too bad it had to be the day after a terrible day in the ER with Kate (see Kate's blog) because I was at home with Kate and her Daddy had to take her to school. It actually may have been kind of a good thing for him to drop her off and save me the waterworks of tears, now that I think about it. If there ever was a Mama's girl, it is Ava. I am pretty sure that her teachers didn't want me to send her with her lovie but I could see no possible way for any measure of success without it. We'll work toward leaving it at home by Christmas. :)
She'll be attending school M,W,F from 9-12. This gives her some time to play with little guys her age and for me to be able to volunteer at Jackson and Kate's elementary school. Hopefully she warms up to the idea soon. :)
A few more cute shots of our littlest one - note the lovie in every picture!

5 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

She is so adorable Carolyn... lovie and all. She sure is looking like her daddy (in my opinion). Kate is definitely a little Carolyn... Jackson has your smile and Jason’s eyes. But now Ava is really looking like Jason... Bottom line... All three kids are gorgeous !!!!

the andersons said...

How cute!!! She looks so grown up.

Allison said...

Too cute. I just love the pink converse shoes. That girl is darling! I'm glad lovey made it to her first day of school too!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

What is Ava without Lullie?!?!?!? She wouldn't be recognizable. Yup! Good thing you had to stay home. Having TWO of you bawling would have been down right embarassing! She'll recover LONG before you will!

Sleep, dear child, sleep...NOT VOLUNTEER..sleep, sleep, sleep ... do you hear me? sleep, sleep, sleep!

Kari said...

Way too adorable!! Kendyl just started preschool, too! Now it's just me and Cougar for a few hours twice a week ... during his naptime :) What shall we both do with our time?! I'm volunteering on Thursdays!