Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Outfits

I have a hard time picking out "the" Christmas outfit for my girls and I did no better this year. So instead of choosing, I just get a few. These are one of 3 for this year! :) In response to a kind primary teacher's comment on how nice Kate looked she replied, "My Mom said that I can't roll around on the ground or anything though". Yes Kate, that's right.


I mean, how can you have 2 girls and not get caught up in the cutest matching dresses, especially for the holidays? Ava put hers on in the store and said, "I'm pretty princess". That is what prompted the 2nd matching dress purchase of the day.




I'm totally biased I know, but I just wanted to eat them up today! Of course, the cute dresses came off immediately after church - can't push my luck.

10 comments:

Allison said...

Those dresses are absolutely darling! I can't wait to see the others!

Anonymous said...

So cute...I love these pictures! I hope I'm getting one in the mail!:)

We're so excited to see you in January...the tickets are bought!

We love you!

Anonymous said...

OK! I'm ready for a 4x6 of any one of your "Christmas dress" photos. What a cute bunch. The dresses are beautiful, but can't beat the kids inside.

emily said...

CUTE! Where did you find those dresses? I do the same thing Madelyn...last year she had 4 dresses. This year, just 2. And Jackson looks so handsome too.

Carolyn Hansen said...

Em, I found these at Dillard's for a deal! Can't wait to see Miss Em in her cute dresses too!

Amy said...

Hi Carolyn! It was so fun to get your post on my blog, so I hunted yours down. Your kids are beautiful! I missed buying Christmas clothes for the kids this year. I had to keep telling myself they would just go to waste here in Australia. I'm glad you posted about "The Book Thief"--I loved, loved it. Good luck with your upcoming marathon--that's so exciting!!

Tanya said...

The ARE pretty princesses and a handsome prince. Love the red!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Those kids are so dang cute! I showed my kids the pictures after school and I said look Kate's hair is growing back and Tyren said "Now she looks just like me!" It was very funny. I love you guys!

Kari said...

Gorgeous dresses!!! All of your kiddos look adorable - as usual! I'm recycling from last year - bought big so they could wear again ... gotta do that sometimes with 3 girlies :) Kendyl has outgrown hers so I did step up and buy her a new dress in the same color scheme (red, black, & white) and, of course, had to buy a matching outfit for Cougar, too! I'll have pics next Sunday!!

Mrs. B said...

Yes, gorgeous, Kate has a knock-out smile! I love it.