Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!

I have to give a shout out to my younger brother Kyle who turns 30 years old today! Kyle is the second in line of the 4 boys and is an amazing man. In honor of his birthday, here are just a few reasons that make Kyle amazing.

1. He is amazingly bright and loves to learn. No not like I often did -to pass a test- but to really learn! Weird...:)
2. He loves to play Guillotine and other games for hours on end with me. Love it!
3. He is fluent in at least 4 languages.
4. He is an amazing athlete and excels in most sports. (He was the hot soccer player in HS). True story.
5. He is my only sibling who is as excited as I am to go for a run together when we are on vacation.
6. He served a mission in Italy and has taught his daughter Italian. At 3 she is bilingual and working on trilingual.
7. He is hilarious. It is rare to see him without a smile on his face when we get together.
8. He chose one awesome woman to marry.
9. If I want to learn something from the scriptures, he's my man. Quite an impressive scriptorian.
10. The man has amazing hair and the longest eye lashes you've ever seen. My favorite cut is still the hot soccer do, with bob length hair tucked behind his ears. As Will Smith says in Men in Black " I make this look good"!
Happy Birthday Kyle. Love your guts!!!!

1 comment: