Monday, December 03, 2007

Genius

My friend Allison, tells me that I am sucker for all new products and I must admit that I am. I am intrigued by new ideas and have to see if they do in fact, make my life easier/better in some way.
Truth be told, I am a tissue and TP snob - they really must be Puffs and Charmin. It may seem ridiculous but I have grown accustomed to their super soft and non injurious ways.
So, this past weekend I once again found myself with a cold and had to go out for some back-up supplies. During this excursion I happened upon Puffs with Vicks. Interesting... I of course purchased them and so loved them! While I don't recommend them for everyday, they are perfect for that super stuffed-up yucky cold congestion.
I am glad that Jason didn't notice that I laid one on my face while going to sleep. Hey, whatever works right?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will give them a try, all the kids have colds in this house! I can see the image in my head of you snuggling up at night with your tissue. Man, you are a little strange, but hey we love ya!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

You're TOO MUCH...but I love the image!

the andersons said...

Oh my gosh, I wish they had these in Taiwan!!

Anonymous said...

You're too much! Thanks for making me smile today.

I miss you!

Kasey said...

I am so with you on the TP - nothing but Charmin for these cheeks - 10 years now - I should've bought stock.

I've been loyal to the Kleenex with lotion for years, but I may have to give these a try next time I'm stuffed up. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for throw away anything!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

When I was single... I bought the GOOD stuff too. (TP) and now that we're married, Josh insists on getting the bulk stuff at Costco. It's pretty soft actually (the kind we get anyway... ) but still it's NOT my Charmin. If we are in a crunch and need some right away... I do run to the store and get Charmin !!

Tanya said...

Tissues, TP, and paper towels (though they don't necessarily get those "tender" spots). So, want to run Moab THIS year?? It's going to be so fun, if we all get drawn in the lottery. I left you a comment on my blog.

Kari said...

Amen to soft tissue and TP!! My friends tease me about trying all of the new products on the market, too ... but they're usually referring to candy and treats :)