Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ava's Stats


I was cleaning up the office this morning (shocker I know) and came across Ava's 2 year "stats" from her well child visit. Jason and I have felt like she was tall for her age and based on her 2 year old numbers it seems that she is and will grow well past my height! They say that if you double the child's height at 2 years old, you will be within an inch of their adult height. Based on my calculations, she'll be 5'10". Maybe gymnastics aren't in her future? Here are the rest of the numbers -
Weight - 25 1/2 lbs 50th percentile
Length - 35 inches 80th percentile
Head - 19 cm 65th percentile

2 comments:

Tanya said...

So cute! And yes, she does look just like Jackson.

Allison said...

She's a doll. I hope Owen reaches 5'10"! Poor kid! He may be destined to 5'8" like us though...Love her T shirt too. She is a little rock star!